Monday, November 24, 2008

just a little fun

Ben and I (okay, let's be honest here--it's mostly me) have been messing around on yearbookyourself.com. It's this fun little site where you can upload a picture of yourself, and then see what you would look like if you were in a yearbook photo from the 1950's to 2000. Here are just a couple of our fun results.
This never ceases to crack me up. This is a 1990 version of Ben. Love the mullet. Maybe Ben should look into it.

This is the 1960 version of me. I think it looks very much like a picture I've seen of my mom, except she didn't wear glasses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these photos make me miss you guys even more. you won't recognize me when you get back--i've lost 25 lbs. and plan to lose more--but i'll be the girl with the mullet and cat eye glasses waiting to hug you.