Friday, February 13, 2009

still alive in Xi'an

Just wanted to let you, my faithful readers, know that we are still alive and still making our way through China. Still. We are in Xi'an, home of the terra-cotta warriors, right now. Thankfully, this is our last stop before heading home the day after tomorrow. I have to say I am really ready to get home and stay put for a little while. All this traveling has worn me out!

I've pretty much given up on really posting photos and things from our trip until we get home. It's not that it's impossible, but just difficult and time-consuming while on the road. But don't worry--I've got plans for tons of posts (with tons of pictures) to catch you up on our great adventures once we get back home again. We went to see the terra-cotta warrior museum today (all day. . . seriously . . . all day), and got some great pictures of the archaeological digs I can't wait to post.

More on that, and all our adventures, very, very soon.

No comments: