Sunday, September 7, 2008

this post is worth 6000 words

The other night, I took a really cool video of the market in the alley at night. It's a really vibrant place in the evening because all the street food vendors come out and set up shop, and everyone comes out to buy snacks, drinks, fruit, and vegetables. It's all lit up with strings of lights, and it's a very exciting place.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to upload that video to my blog (yet). I'll post it as soon as I'm able to get it to work.

In the meantime, here are some shots taken over the past few days. They don't really share a theme; they're just kind of random pictures: some of the canal running by Nankai University's campus, one of my bike amidst many, a couple shots of the neighborhood around our apartment, and a picture of Sam eating hot pot (a traditional food in much of Northern China). Like I said, random. But here they are:










1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like that Sam looks sweaty in that picture, because eating hotpot is sweaty work. That restaurant was awesome!